Author Topic: Let Me Give You $$$  (Read 2576 times)

Offline i_am_spacey

• talky crow
    • View Profile
Let Me Give You $$$
« on: July 07, 2013, 06:00:02 PM »
So I'm looking at the list of books I'm teaching next school year and realizing that there are quite a few I do not own (Lord of the Flies, Mythology, To Kill a Mockingbird, Romeo and Juliet - shuddup, these are freshman and junior books and I have taught seniors for four years). Rather than drag my behind out into the 103* heat (it is partly cloudy today, yay!) and drive 30 minutes to one of the last two bookstores left in this illiterate town, I decide I want to do Science Sort of a solid and order my books through their amazon affiliate link as I still have six other books I can read while I await my order to arrive.

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIND THIS LINK!?!?!? I only found it because I remembered that it was on the paleoblog ages ago and then I had to GOOGLE TO FIND THE PALEOBLOG (which is actually the paleocave - it had been that long since I had been there) because it is not linked to on the main brachiolope page!

I am sure I am not the only person who has been foiled in an attempt to find the store/amazon link/donation page - please add pretty linkies to the main page!

Offline bn

• Titanium Physicist
  • Administrator
  • Godzilla!!!
  • Compressing Hearts, Super Robo Style
    • View Profile
    • The Titanium Physicists Podcast
Re: Let Me Give You $$$
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 07:21:57 PM »
groovy
you go to science sort of
and then on the right-hand side you will see an amazon link.
click it and you are there.
Titanium Physicists has a pro-bee-analogy agenda. That's certainly no secret.